Hello all, Paige here!
So as I’m sat snuggled into my fluffy dressing gown, watching as the rain pours down my window I’ve come to realise its probably about time to change the attire in my wardrobe. No longer are the vests and shorts needed (yay) but the return of the jeans, turtle necks and woolly jumpers. Its finally my favourite time of the year, and I’m so not ready for it. I guess it means a small shopping trip is in order.
I’m going to use this post, right here, to show you my wish list of Autumn 2016! Can you guess what’s going to be on there? (wink- wink)
- Over the knee boots are a must of now and certainly a trend setter. You can pair these bad boys up with a dress and thick tights or a pair of rocking skinny jeans. Either way its an extra layer and you’re certainly smashing it!
2. Woolly wears are a standard piece to anybodies wardrobe for this time of year. Weather it be a thick jumper, or a vest or simply a long cardigan. Something you can layer is always good to have.
3. Denim jeans. Good in the summer, brilliant now. They maybe ripped knee or acid wash, mum jeans, boyfriend jeans. As long as you have a pair you’re set to go.
4. Dungarees. Now these are a recent interest of mine, but I love how can style them. With a lovely warm wooly jumper or a t-shirt layered with a cardigan you can always give them a stylish edge. (No matter how childish your mother says you look!)
5. An Autumnal dress. It’s an item that is excellent to have, you can dress it up and down and you’ll always feel that little bit more girly in the colder weather.
All items shown on post are from Newlook! Prices below along with links to items.
Until next time