Hello all, Paige here!
So as I’m sat snuggled into my fluffy dressing gown, watching as the rain pours down my window I’ve come to realise its probably about time to change the attire in my wardrobe. No longer are the vests and shorts needed (yay) but the return of the jeans, turtle necks and woolly jumpers. Its finally my favourite time of the year, and I’m so not ready for it. I guess it means a small shopping trip is in order.
I’m going to use this post, right here, to show you my wish list of Autumn 2016! Can you guess what’s going to be on there? (wink- wink)
- Over the knee boots are a must of now and certainly a trend setter. You can pair these bad boys up with a dress and thick tights or a pair of rocking skinny jeans. Either way its an extra layer and you’re certainly smashing it!
2. Woolly wears are a standard piece to anybodies wardrobe for this time of year. Weather it be a thick jumper, or a vest or simply a long cardigan. Something you can layer is always good to have.
3. Denim jeans. Good in the summer, brilliant now. They maybe ripped knee or acid wash, mum jeans, boyfriend jeans. As long as you have a pair you’re set to go.
4. Dungarees. Now these are a recent interest of mine, but I love how can style them. With a lovely warm wooly jumper or a t-shirt layered with a cardigan you can always give them a stylish edge. (No matter how childish your mother says you look!)
5. An Autumnal dress. It’s an item that is excellent to have, you can dress it up and down and you’ll always feel that little bit more girly in the colder weather.
All items shown on post are from Newlook! Prices below along with links to items.
Boots: £44.99 http://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footwear/boots/black-suedette-over-the-knee-block-heel-boots/p/535825901?comp=Browse
Jeans: £15.99 http://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/clothing/jeans/black-ripped-knee-skinny-jenna-jeans/p/538053301?comp=Browse
Jumper: £19.99 http://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/clothing/knitwear/red-funday-print-long-sleeve-jumper-/p/532676860?comp=Browse
Until next time
Once again I am back, it’s been a while since I have posted any blogs!! To be quite honest, I have been out finding myself and finding a way to progress through life in the direction I wish to take. And, I feel it was not fair to pass on advice when I was the one needing it.
So when I say “having the drive” I mean not hopping in your car to nip to the shops for some milk, I mean having the essential drive in life to be who you aim to be in the future.
In the drive I call my life, I have gone through a few changes. Where do I start it? Right, OK. Before I was changing my hair colour constantly, almost every week; from green to blue, to purple to black. Now I am a very firey and vibrant red, yes, I mean ginger. Why ginger you may ask? To bring out that unique and firey side to my personality, and to know that my confidence shows, not just in my personality, but in my hair colour.
Also I am now a student once again, not in A level Law like I once was; but a creative fashion student who studies abstract and contrastic fashion illustrators. I have also become much more independent, but it has taken time just like with everyone. My mother always said “you weren’t the first, and you certainly won’t be the last” so don’t panic, if you need to take a step back in life to see what is right for YOU, get in that car, and drive, drive past the shop and drive to the other side of the planet.
If you’re going to do this for you, get that drive to say “enough”. This isnt about the person you were friends with 5 years ago, or the family dog.
Take the time out, to be confident and not follow the crowd, but to embrace your unique and beautiful self.