Hello guys! welcome back once again for a cheeky wish list Wednesday! however this week we are on the topic of the must have skin care products! so let’s get to it!
So if you have ever been for a facial or spa break, you’ll know that they apply different products to different area’s of your face, depending on skin texture and skin type. For example, oily skin around the nose and cheeks, however dry and sensitive around the chin and forehead. So this is a wish list guide to the best products to combine for the perfect skin!
- Lancome hydration cream- This is my first product which i feel is a MUST HAVE for very sensitive and oily skin. In the past, we have all known the frustration trying to fine a moisturiser for oily skin, but i think i have found the perfect match! This Lancome cream is very light, however it is also thick (if that’s possible!) you only need a finger-tips worth and it goes a long way. It also provides a thick layer across the skin giving it a protected feel, but even with oily skin, actually makes it less oily. If you don’t believe me, try it!
Skin type for- Oily or overly dry skin that needs an extra layer.
2. Skin food- Are you one of those people who believes in organic products that look delicious and almost edible? something adorable? Look no further! Welcome to Skin Food. Another Korean brand that is extremely popular by Korean celebrities and idols which produces fast results. This is a big hit as a lot of idols prefer organic and deliciously smelling products to maintain their glowing healthy skin. And if it helps the environment then you can’t go wrong! Just go to their website and have a cheeky peek and the mass amount of products available for reasonable prices, there is something for everyone!
Skin type for- All
Click here for the full website!-SKINFOOD.COM
3. Missha time revolution- Missha is one of Korea’s best selling brands of all time, a classic favourite for providing the best products with the best results for a reasonable price. A lot of people would never really think of Korea as a leading skin care provider, but if you do your homework, Korean’s are known for having some of the best skin ever, they aim for clean, shiny, glowing skin. This is perfect for all skin types as they provide so many variations in the products for all skin textures, and with the amazing reviews, you can’t go wrong!
skin type for- All
4. Clarins double serum- For all the people that think you don’t need anti-ageing cream till later on in life, it has actually been proven that the earlier you start to use anti-ageing creams, the better your skin elasticity stays! This is one of the best serums out there to date! for ever the creme of the crop for maintaining the best skin for years to come. With a careful combination of 20 plant extracts, this leads to amazing results such as less visible pores, tightened skin and a natural glow.
skin type for- All and also very dry skin.
THE BODY SHOP
5. The body shop seaweed purifying facial cleanser- This cleanser is by far a winner, not only made with natural products, but the seaweed smells delicious! All the ingredience included leave for a refashion but also mattifying finish which is perfect for closing the pores for not allowing anymore grime back into your newly polished skin! This is one of the more affordable options for clearer skin, and the best thing about this is that it is, i feel, perfect for ALL skin types.
skin type for- All
—MAIN PICK OF THE WEEK—
MUDDY MUD MASK
The mummy mud mask is a korean must have on EVERYONE’S list right now. Ever had those open pores and bad spot problems? no problem, we’ve got you here at 2close2cope.
The mummy mud mask is an all in one face mask that mummify to your skin and sucks all the disgusting stuff from your skin leaving you with naturally lightened and glowing skin, all fresh as if you’ve been asleep for centuries, if you get me 😉
At a reasonable price, and dramatic effects in one use, i can’t speak enough about this treatment, i have never seen results so quick in my life, so this is something you MUST buy this summer to achieve the best skin, and a cheeky ‘at home spa day’
Click here to see the full website and videos reviews- Mummy Mud Mask
Have a fabulous Wednesday!